Please list the amount paid for child care and / or dependent care below. Also, if you have two or more qualifying persons requiring the same care provider, please list those separately since the amounts are associated with each dependent individually and entered separately on your tax return.

For you to deduct child care expenses for individuals such as a nanny or babysitter, that person must report the income. This can be a sticky situation. In other words, your deduction must be someone else’s reported taxable income. And, both parents must work or be attending school full-time to qualify for this deduction.

Also, if you paid more than $2,000 to a household employee (nanny, etc.) then you must pay payroll taxes (yuck) and file a Schedule H. Talk to us if this fits your situation.

Note- if the statement from your provider has all their address, tax identification number (TIN), phone number, etc., you do not need to complete this section. You can jot down any additional information on the statement such as which dependent and flex spending funds, and send it to us directly.

You may submit multiple forms as necessary for each provider and child.

Care Provider

Did you receive any reimbursements or use flex spending money? If so, please explain how much and the source below-


Please select the tax year that this information is associated with. In addition, please enter your name so we can group your submissions together plus your email address. Click the Submit button below to securely and safely send this information to us. You can submit as many forms as needed. If you later discover an error- simply re-submit your information and check the box below letting us know.

Yes     No