If you are a garden-variety employee and receive a W2, and you incurred expenses related to your job such as uniforms, union dues, cell phone expense, teacher supplies, etc. please describe using the form below (this is subject to the 2% income limitation). Business owners or rental property owners should detail expenses on the respective submit form.

Note: Vehicle expenses, home office deductions and flight crew expenses have their own form. Please see below and click on the fancy buttons.

If you used a vehicle for work-related travel outside of normal commuting, please complete the Vehicle Expenses Worksheet at:

Auto Expense, Mileage

If you use a space in your home as an office (rules apply), please complete the Home Office Worksheet at:

Home Office Deduction

Pilots and flight attendants should complete a separate form for uniforms, cell phone, internet, union dues, etc. at:

Flight Crew Expense Report

Job-Related Expenses

So, if you are NOT a business owner or rental property owner, and have expenses other than mileage, home office or flight crew stuff, use the space below:

Did you receive any reimbursements from your employer? If so, please describe below-


Please select the tax year that this information is associated with. In addition, please enter your name so we can group your submissions together plus your email address. Click the Submit button below to securely and safely send this information to us. You can submit as many forms as needed. If you later discover an error- simply re-submit your information and check the box below letting us know.

Yes     No